Welcoming Everyone with the smell of Fresh Coffee and Sweated Onions

Hello reader,

I would like to welcome you to the world of Dorm Room Cooking. Here, I would be detailing my culinary experiments and cooking for a group of seven hungry guys while restricted to the bare minimum that can be possible in a tiny room for one. I will try to incorporate pictures of what I cook too. Since that would have to be done on a borrowed camera, I cannot assure you of that.
This is my first food blog and I hope you will encourage me by being a regular reader and writing your comments for the posts you read. I completely open to tips and suggestions, even from those who have never even boiled a cup of water in their life.

The first actual post will be up real soon. It will be about the basic equipment required.

Until then, enjoy my other non-food (almost) blog here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Simple Veggies

No Heat Cooking: Sandwiches

Rice and Shine!